No growth of hair, voice, height, male breast in body. Testicles removed previously. Advise?

sir my name is bhaskar..i am 21 years old from delhi(india).actually sir 15 years ago i hve passed out from an opertaion in which my both testicles are took out due to some overheat reason in my body which the doctors said to my parents at that from 15 years there is not a single mean to say of growth in my whole body .no hair .voice ,height,mens breast,skin problems,and there are no problem which was i;ve faced now .please suggest me something what to do .which test ? please doctor suggest me something.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
Dear Mr Kartike,
Welcome to HCM
Greetings of the day.
The cause of removal of both of your testicles is not very obvious. By your description it is not possible to come to know about your physical growth and sexual features. It will be advisable to visit Endocrinologist and Pediatric Surgeon for further Evaluation.
Take Care