No follow up after taking treatment for minimal tb, occasionally get back ache. Recommended medicines?

hi i m brian i d been checked up by the doctor last april, and then he recommended me certain tablets for my minimal tb. and i finished my medication completely but unfortunately i didn t make an appearance to my doctor after that cause i go back to my hometown in province. And there are times i feel aching in my back again this couple of time what should i do? do i have to take again my medicine that recommended to me?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
No u should not repeat the medicine without dr recommendation. You should c the dr n follow his advice.