No follicular growth seen during its study for IUI. Hemorrhagic cyst present. How to treat it?

i am planning for an iui this cycle and have started follicular study on my 10th day on that day i had one follicle on each size 10mm, and my endometrium was 8.4mm. a hemorrhagic cyst of 16x14 was also seen on my right side, i asked my doc abt it she said it is fine and will reduce on its own. i then went on the 12th day but my follicular size has not increased at all its the same 10mm on both side but endometrium is 9.3mm. i am worried if my follicles will grow further. what shud i do? presently my doc has prescribed me oosure twice a day and folic acid .
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012