No fetal pole, cardiac activity and yolk sac at 5 week pregnancy. Reason?

hii... i had my last period at 12th dec 2012. By missing the period on the month of jan i did a home test twice and went to the nearby gynec, who told that i was pregnant by 6weeks (without any prior examination) and recommended me the routine tests and scan after 4 -5 days. Since the scanning facility was not available there i went to another hospital consulted a new gynec and she too recommended me a scan that day. Also i was Rh-ve and my husband Rh+ve, so indirect coombs test was done before scan and its test result was -ve. I did the scan (TVS) the same day and the report said that i was only 4w-3days pregnant. Only gestation sac was seen, no fetal pole or yolk sac seen. So the doctor advised another scan after 14 days . also i was asked to take duphaston (10mg) tablets twice a day. I repeated the scan after 14days. Now the second scan (TVS) result says there is some improvement in gestation sac size, but no fetal pole, cardiac activity and no yolk sac seen. The report also said i was 5weeks 6 days pregnant. My gynec is not impressed with the pregnancy and has advised me and my husband for a visit to her after a few days, and also she will do one more TVS. Plz help me in this matter. I m so much concerned as its my first pregnancy.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013