No erection, physical and mental weakness. Sperm analysis test done. Want parenthood. Suggest something

sir my i have recently got my sperms, only 15 percent are alive, 40 percent are sluggish and rest were found dead . 110 million sperm count in 2 ml, colour yellow,i was married two years back........i got married at the age of 29 , till this age i had a strong desire of sex but i could,t have the right one for that,so i used wrong ways and lost my strength , my pennis is now so sluggish and sometimes does not show erection while i am with my spouse................i have no baby after two years which is a big problem.....please help me and suggest me some medicine...plz my wife, s wieght is more than 90 kg...she has often feels irrugularity in periods and a white secretion mostly comes out from her urine place.........she had the same past like me.........plz suggest some medicine for us both so that we may be parents...i feel mental and body weakness severly,same is the case with my wife too...plz suggest
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013