No erection of penis during intercourse. Causing problems to sexual life. Energy medications?

Hi, We had problem having intercourse on our first night due to no erection of his penis . We consulted a doctor and he suggested to take tablets of energy as my husband is weak. For a while everything was fine but not that good as he could not meet my expectations. Now the problem we are facing is penis erection. His penis looses the erection while we are still doing intercourse. I want to know the actual problem, is he weak or needs medication for sex?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Hi dear. According to me it is not a problem of his penis. Probably he gets too tensed during sex thinking whether he can perform. A famous quote says sex doesnt lie between legs. It lies between ears. That is thinking and a confidednt envioroment is needed to perform sexual act by a man. Comfort him and tell him to be relaxed. He dont need to take medications. This ll harm his health. He ll become dependent on them. Thank u