No erection in penis. Result of nervousness?

hi, I am sharad, i have some problem, since last two days i am observing that, there is no erection in my penis as usual, i am feeling bit of nervous, what happened to me i dont know, in betweeen i have masterbute two times but, not getting enough erectiion as two days before , pls suggest what i should do. pls help me
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear sharad , IT is not always you remain in same mood and same alighted nature some times you are happy some time not happy it not necessary that all time you feel same sex sex. sexual urge and desire varies within the 24 hrs it doesn't remains same some days are good days some not good . don't get panic if erection are not as better as 2 days before your panic will make it more dull relax forget the penis and erection sooner you do sooner it starts behaving properly don't judge and be conscious about erections. relax. nothing happened to you disastrous. OK have a good day.