No erection during intercourse, no feeling of stimulation on penis, drink and smoke occasionally, use mintop. Remedy?

Hi,i am 28 years old guy but i have not sex with any one before, two day before i meet a girl we decided to have sex but while sex my penis not get erected and also i am feeling no stimulation on my penis, since 2 year i was drinking beer, occasionally smoking and also i used mintop hair solution for my hair. Pls kindly help me in this situation i am really worried about my situation.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Thanks for query,
Sex is in our mind & not in organ.
First of all you make up your mind for sexual act.
Watch porn movie or read porn books.
Leave all worries 7 anxiety behind.
This will stimulate your parasympathetic nervous system & later on your sexual desire.
Thanks.