No energy, low heartbeats, sleepiness, sense of dehydration. Solution?

I feel weird im 17 yrs old im a female i have no energy im not over weight ,but i do eat alot of junk and my eye waajumping for about 8 days and im worried about my heart sometimes i think it slows down and i get real sleepy im confused is it something i should knoe about And sometimes i feel and taste and breathe a weird type of breathe like im dehydrated
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
  Anonymous's Response
Hello dear,
I want to know when this condition start?
Are you in any medication therapy for any other condition in this right moment?
What's you wight and tall?
Did you have any T3/T4 (thyroid hormone levels) tests in the last three months?