No diet change. Administered testosterone for infection. Ankle is swollen, urine has musky scent. On Wellbutrin. Problem?

First off I'm a 47 year old male, 6' 2" and suddenly weigh 285 lbs. Just last week I weighed myself at 272 lbs. and haven't had any significant change in diet over that time. Over the past 10 years my weight went from being quite steady at around 240 lbs. to where I'm at now. This all seemed to begin after being administered 2 testosterone shots from a substitute for my regular MD. He said the shots were to help me to heal from an infection I had at the time. I have developed a beer belly over the years but lately feel more bloated than I do fat. Recently I noticed that my right ankle and foot are somewhat swollen and when I press on the swollen areas it indents almost like clay. I noticed after removing my socks at the end of my work shift there was fairly noticeable indentions on my ankles. I also noticed that my urine has developed a musky scent to it. I do drink a lot of water each day. I take Wellbutrin XR, Lexapro and Prilosec OTC. I have worked at an oil refinery for 24 years and have been exposed to Benzene, Asbestos and plenty of things that aren't good for us.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013