No contraceptives, delayed period. Negative pregnancy test. Family history of low hcg levels during pregnancy. Pregnant?

hi, just looking for some answers. i am 20 years old and I had my implanon contraceptive implant taken out 6th february this year and now not using any contraceptive. My Periods have been very regular since. My last period was 12th may. I have been taking pregnancy tests every few days and they are all negative. Im not sure wht to ake of this, i have crhnes disease but have not had a flare up since last year. could this be effecting my periods or could i be pregnant? Also my mother had a low hcg level when pregnant with me and she didnt find out until she was 28 week pregnant. please help. thanx
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012