No contraception. Had unprotected sex. Used after pill. Delayed periods. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, stupid I know but currently using no contraception and listening to my body. I had a positive ovulation test which was I felt I had ovulated I took again the next day which was negative. We had unprotected sex and the morning after I did another ovulation test which was positive (could this be inaccurate as I felt I had ovated?). I took the morning after pill 13hrs after just in case. My period is now two days late. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012