No clear vision, pain at any of the eyelid. Not considered to be eye problem. Whom to consult ?

hello doctor, Im 41 years of age my problem is that i suffer 1 problem from last 8-10 years at any time my eye saw word or anything not in clear way ( like if u see straight light or welding light ur vision is like shaded for few minutes ) same thing happen to me at any time with zigzag type lighting i observed at any of my eyes it goes for 5-10 mintues during this period clear vision is not shown frm my eyes after 5-10 minutes everything is normal except pain at any of my eye lid for 10-15 hours . I hv shown to eye doctors 2-3 times recently 1 month ago and 5-6 years back , but they decline of any eye problem , Some one told me to go for neurologist . My history is that i hv gone open heart surgery in 1993 for ASD . Plz advice me wht may be the problem ?or advice me to whom should i concern thanks YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013