No bleeding took place after taking MTP kit tablet. Need to consult gynecologist?

Hi my wife is pregnant of 40 days and above She took MTP Kit tablet as per refer by chemist and take One Mifepristone Orally in night but no bleeding and only pain. Then in morning she take another 2 tablets ( Misoprostol ) orally and again no bleeding and only pain. Is everything okay or we need to consult a gynecologist? Is it okay if she take 2 more tablets of Misoprostol on tomorrow morning? What reaction will assure the full abortion??
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013