No bleeding, sore breasts. Had confirmed pregnancy due to high hgc levels, sonogram did not detect any thing, later diagnosed with miscarriage. Suggestion?

I Started my period may 14. I went to hospital june17 an the told me i was pregnant that my hgc level was at 470 but to get in too my obgyn an have anothe blood test done. i called the next moring went in for another blood text an it had rised too 501 he did a sonogram an couldnt see anything yet. I went back 3 days later to have another hgc test ran an he call an told me it was a misscarriage But when i asked for the Hgc level from that test he refused to give it to me an he just said it went down so its a miscarriage . but ive yet to pass anything am my breast are sore. What Do you think??
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
I think that no one should have a D&C for a miscarriage unless they thoroughly understand their HCG levels and the ultrasounds that were performed. If you are not getting a satisfactory answer from your current practitioner it is time for second opinion. You will only have regrets if you do not have the information you need to process this difficult time. You need a full understanding of what is going on. I cannot encourage you enough to be your own advocate in this matter and obtain the answers that you want. You are entitled to your records. More importantly you're entitled to an understanding of what is going on in your body and with your pregnancy.