No bleeding even after intake of abortion pill. Pregnancy test negative. Any suggestions?

hi doctor i am a married woman n age is32. last time i had monthly period on 4th jan but after that i had sex without precousion n due to it i got pregnent. on 11feb i had take abortion pill i got some spots in 4 or 5 days. but after that i had no monthly period not any heavy bleeding , i also checked out my pregnency test 2 times that was negetive and also consult vd a doctor n she gave me 5 capsule for start my bleeding but still it not start. what i do plz suggest me.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013