No bleeding after taking cytotec for abortion. Will Primolut help?

hi there doc i am miss taurus currently working in arab country..just want to know if primolut will help me with my missed abortion ..before 4days ago i conducted an home abortion using cytotec pills but bcoz of both lack of knowledge between me and my bf we ve done the procedure wrong and i never get bleed as we had expected. is it possible for me to take primonut to help me get bleeding???now im aware of having infections coz the spotting that i having now has a very unpleasant smell. pls help me to know what i am going through now..tnx doc
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012