No bleeding after D&C, spotting after few days, on antibiotics, have headaches, dizzy spells and nausea. Normal?

Hi I had a D&C 2 weeks ago - had no bleeding at all after the procedure which I was told was normal. Then 6 days ago had some brown bleeding which then stopped after a few hours. Then 2 days later the same. And again 2 days later. I went to my local doc and am on antibiotics . But I generally feel quite rubbish, headaches , dizzy spells and some nausea . Is this all normal? I guess my main worry is that some material has been left behind and could be the cause of me feeling like this. I have had negative preg tests.. Thanks for your help
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012