No beard growth, shave every week. How can I grow it?

hi.... i m 21 yr old male. i dnt hve a beard. there is no genetical problem. pls help me doctor. sugesst me how to grow my beard. i also shave every weak....
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your details. I suggest you not to worry much. If you have no beard growth, why you are worrying? You have so many other good qualities and good personality. Beard is actually a problem for many. Slow or scanty beard growth could be due to hormonal insufficiency. You must be having more of female hormones than male in this hair growth area. If you have good sexual urge and enough sexual powers, forget about that hormone also. It will not disturb you. You can try daily shaving and stop worrying. You might need sexological or psychological counseling.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further sexological clarifications.
Good luck.