No baby with endometriosis

I am female amd my age 32. i am married form almost five years now and i don't have a baby. i had before two years Undersocopy for the pipe if thier are working prpperly and the i was suffering from Endiamatroses. after this operation the doctor said i am fine and ican had a baby and i am suferring that on eof the pipe is narrow and i did once the iFV and it was failed. what do you the best thing that i can you.

Asked On : Sun, 3 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. In vitro fertilization some times need few more attempts.. If the doctor has mentioned that there are chances of pregnancy, i would suggest you to try IVF again... All the best...