No appetite, small meals, vomiting with brown flecks, skinny

My wife only eats about 1 small meal per week as she does not feel hungry, if she does have a meal it is proportional to a 3yrs old child and cant eat all of it.but for the last 2 days she has been vomitting with brown flecks on the vomit. She is on antidepressants 20mg /day and no other medication . I am now getting very worried as she know weighs just under 6 stone and is 5 3 tall , always has been a slight build but now vefry skinny . PLease any suggestions
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012