No appetite, headaches, always sweating, dizzy, tierd and weak. Dark stool with large white patches. What does this indicate?

Hello i am 21yrs old, weigh around 45kgs, 5 foot 3. For the past 1 week and hlf i have nt been passing stools, i have severe somache pains and i have been vomiting whenever i eat,i have no appetite anymre, i have severe headaches and i am always sweating even when i am shivering,i feel dizzy,tierd and weak al the time. I finali managed to pass stool took a lot of effort and it was painful-the end result was 4-5 grape sized stool which were very dark whith large white patches. I also have frequent migraines which are so intense i have nose bleeds over it. What does this indicate? thank u
Asked On : Sat, 14 May 2011