No appetite, fever, pain around belly button, abdominal pain

When i woke up yesterday morning i felt hungry but continued cleaning and then i felt like i was going to throw up so i thought i would try and eat but i couldnt eat. No appitite. Then body aches came along with fever and pain around my belly button. i also had pain around my ribs and lower abdomen . i woke up this morning and i am still having the pain no more body aches besides the sharp pain in my stomach . and my fever has come down. when i push on the area it does increase the pain.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013