No abdominal cramps or bleeding after taking mifepristone. What should be the dosage of misoprostol?

HI DOCTOR, I HAVE TAKEN 200MG MIFEPRISTONE BY 9:15AM IST TODAY,I AM 4 WEEKS PREGNANT,AND PLANNING TO GET AN ABORTION .I HAVE DONE AN USG PRIOR TO TAKING MIFEPRISTONE WHICH RULED OUT ECTOPIC PREGNANCY , IT HAS BEEN 3 HOURS SINCE I HAVE TAKEN THE DRUG STILL I DONT HAVE ANY SORT OF ABDOMINAL CRAMPS OR BLEEDING AND I AM PLANNING TO TAKE 400MCG OF MISOPROSTOL ORALLY AFTER 48 HOURS AS ADVICED... KINDLY LET ME KNOW IS THIS DOSAGE SUFFICIENT OR WHAT SHOULD BE DONE FURTHER
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012