Nipples get hard and start to sting really bad. Sweat profusely due to heavy exercise. Reasons ?

since about the start of summer (june) ive been in training for the football season, we did running and what not and during the running, a lot of the time, my nipples would get really hard and start to sting really bad, im 5 8 250 and there are no lumps or bumps. i sweat profusely so could it just be because they are so cold or is it something else?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012
Thank you for choosing Healthcaremagic. It could be due to the tight brases which you might be wearing. You need to get examined by an OBGY specialist to check if there is any discharge on pressing the nipple.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile

2 users find this helpful