Nipples erect only when the weather is cold, scanty beard, moustache. Suggestions?

I am 23 years old and my nipples are erect only when I exercise or while bathing, or in the morning when the whether is cold. The rest of the times they are not erect, the way it is in rest of the men. Also my beard and mustache growth is scanty. I had some mustache before but now it seems to be disappearing. Does over masturbation have anything to do with it? I used to masturbate 2-3 times a day. If not what is the problem? Now I masturbate only when excited. Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Your nipples problem is not worth addressing mainly because it is so common and is not a problem at all. Men nipples get erected when we have goose bumps. Try it whenever you want nipple erection.

Moustache and beard are mostly hereditery as well as geographical. Nothing to worry about your manliness. Just shave daily and you will get the result.

Masturbation and hair growth has no direct relationship. Excessive masturbation is harmful. Now is correct. But don't worry about your sexual potential. Just be a man.

Wish you good future.