Nipple sensitive, painful, scab formed, swelling, pus while removing scab. Anything serious?

Hi. I am a 23 yr old male. 3 days ago my right nipple was sensitive almost painful. then the next day a scab was formed and it started swelling a bit. But then this morning when i tried to remove the scab thick yellow pus came out. If it is worth mentioning I ve been sick with cough and cold for the past 4 days. Is this serious or will it just go away?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Hi... It just can be a boil...or insect bite...will get cured with antibiotics and NSAIDs .. If it doesn't and if you have fever you may need to investigate... Like blood tests and xray chest if persistent cough not resolved by medication...