Nipple pain with severe itching, looked scabbed, later had big hole oozing clear liquid with bad smell. Cause and cure?

My nipple started hurting one day and wouldn t stop for a couple days and when I checked it, it had... I don t know, my mom says it scabbed over but 1. there was no blood , and 2. it was more like the skin just died in the spot. It was small but after a week it grew a little (still small but bigger) and itched REALLY BAD. The thing came off and there was a big hole oozing clear liquid. I put bandaids over it for 3 days cuz my mom said we should see how it heals but now its filled with solid white something thats not easily wiping away so I don t know if its puss or not and it s still oozing clear liquid constantly and itching really bad and it kind of starting to smell bad and the areola is reacting badly with the bandaids. What do you think it is and what should I do???
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  50 Awaiting Answer