Nil sperm count, Doppler test showed no sign of varicocele, had operation for inguinal hernia. Chances of conception?

I AM MRS. SATYA I AM 36 YRS OLD AND MY HUSBAND SAGAR IS ALSO 36 WE HAVE A CHILD WHO IS 5 YRS NOW HE WAS BORM AFTER 4 YEARS OF MY MARRIAGE AFTER HIM I HAVE NO SECOND ISSUE WE PLAND TO HAVE ONE SO VISITED A DOCTOR MY REPTS WERE CLR BUT MY HUSBANDS SEMEN COUNT WAS NILL HE HAD A DOPPLER TEST DONE THERE IS NO SIGN OF VARICOCELES HOWEVER HE HAD BASIC INGUINAL HERNIA PROBLEM SO HE GOT IT RECENTLY OPERATED (RIGHT SIDE 2 MONTHS) CAN U SUGGEST IF I WOULD BE ABLE TO CONCEIVE AGAIN AND CAN MY HUSBANDS SEMEN COUNT INCREASE
Asked On : Tue, 29 May 2012