Nightfall a boon or a bane for men ?

doctor , im getting nightfall for about 3 times a week in spite of the fact that im masturbating twice a week. i just wanted to know if this is a problem that might be harmful to health. im also worried if it might affect my gym hitting routine in the long run? ! if at all this is a problem, i'd wish to know the ways i can control it ?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jun 2010
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
Its totally normal phenomena due to dreams related to sex. It wiill not have any
Bad impact on your body, neither will affect your gym routine activity.To control
it you have over come thoughts related to sex during your day activity may give you little help. thanks