Nightfall. Swollen, tight testicle. Causing depression. Suggestions?

Hi every1.. Day bfore yesterday early morning i felt like semen coming out during sleep. Suddenly i woke up and noticed that the ejaculation stopped, only few drops came out (and the rest went back i assume). Im sure that semen did not come out completely. It would have done properly If i did not wake up that time. The problem is something happening inside my scrotum/ left testicle . Little swollen, heavy and tight. I feel like some thing flowing inside my scrotum/ left testicle. I have this issue since this incident happened. its really unusual.1st time m facing this problem. I am depressed bcos of this and cant concentrate on anything. I need ur suggestions please. Thanks in advance..
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013