Night terrors, falling asleep randomly, limb numbness, catatonic attacks, coughing blood, blurred vision

Hi, I have been suffering from random symptoms, my doctor said it was narcolepsy , but they say its genetic , no one on my family has ever had that disorder. and there are other symptoms my symptoms are: -night terrors -to fall asleep randomly -lose feeling in my limbs like they are sleeping -gets those catatonic attacks where I don t move or speak or even blink -to fall asleep its within minutes sometimes seconds, when I finally does get to sleep its very deep or not deep at all but no matter which I wakes up after all my dreams -coughing Blood -fating -can t breath -my vision blur -pressure on my chest
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012