Night sweats, swollen left chest, neck and have lymph nodes, low TSH level, tremors, clotting, rapid heart beat. Why?

I have drenching night sweats, swollen left chest, neck and right side of my face. There are many lymph nodes in and around my chest that are large. Some are hard to find because of the swelling. I have recently lost 45 pounds in less than 2 months. Blood tests reveal low tsh, t3 and t4 free, no autoimmunity involving my thyroid though. These tests were taken because of large clotting, tremors, palpitations, and racing heart. Saw endocrinologist who said there wasn't anything wrong. My experience says that doctors will continue to blow me off!!!! I haven't found a doctor to take care of me yet!! I feel like I am dying. What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013