Night sweats, snoring, itchy skin on arms, legs, restlessness in legs, no periods. On sertraline and omeprazole. Pre-menopausal symptoms?

I am 38, overweight and a smoker, I do not drink alcohol, I am on sertraline 20mg and omeprazole 20mg. For the past few months I have been having night sweats where I wake up wet through! I have also began snoring quite badly, I have itchy skin on my arms and shoulders at night and terrible restless legs. For the first time ever ( other than when I was pregnant ) I have completely skipped my period. I am deffinately not pregnant! Could I be pre menopausal?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012