Night sweats, mucus in throat and nose, pain in throat, unprotected sex. Is it STD?

hi, for the past two nights i had soaking nightsweats, last night was the worse one and woke up with a build up of mucus in my throat and nose, tonight my throat hurts and am experiencing slight fatigue and flu like symptoms, 5 days ago i had unprotected sex with a stranger, would these by any way point to an STD or somethings else?, I had myself fully screened for STDs and awating the results, thank you, your help will be much appreciated
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012