Night sweats, fatigue, body ache, swollen nodes in neck. Is this AIDS?

I have been waiting for a answer they won t let me see anything of what I want to about health issures so I asked them to have one of you to send me information that I have asked you about. I have a patient with drenching sweats at night, fatigue , body aches, swollen nodes in neck , been with women in the past year never used a condom? is this AIDS , or enlarged thymus with possible sysphillis. Please send me a e-mail because they will not let me look at anything at all that has to do with health issues.Since they won t I told them to have you guys to e-mail me with what you decide,please? You asked for my e-mail but I haven t heard anything from you doctors I am waiting to hear what you think about this because this is only a report and I can t see anything at all.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012