Night sweats, dizziness, and shaking. What these symptoms suggest ?

Hello. I m a 32 yoF. I was diagnosed in January with PCOS. I don t know that this has anything to do with it, but since then I have experienced rapid weight gain.20lbs since then. I m up to 240. Lately, I have a significant amount of night sweats and over the last couple weeks, I experienced shaking, and light headedness at times. Other than the birth control being used to control the PCOS, I am on a antianxiety med PRN and a daily med for that also.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011