Night sweats, coughing, facial breakouts, clear mucus in nose, itchy eyes, sneezing. Treatment?

I have night sweats and am coughing through the night. I have currently had many facial breakouts of little systs that hurt and contain clear fluid . I have had many seasonal allergies in the past, mostly when I was a child. I also have very thick clear mucus in my nose and have had symtoms of itchy eyes, sneezing as well. I don t know if this is allergy related or if it seems a bit hormonal since I recenly have been having alot of breakage in my hair
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012