Night sweats, chest pains, heart palpitations, Heaviness in left arm. Family history of cancer, diabetes. Suggestions?

I m a 40 yr young female. Will be 41 in May. White, 5 6 , 115 lbs. Healty/semi active (no heavy cardio). I ve had 6 surgeries for endometriosis otherwise healthy). No hysterectomy yet. No children, never have been pregnant and no miscarriages that I m aware of. I am on spironolactone as I began having a hormone inbalance to include hair loss , acne, etc. Spirnolactone is definitely helping-have been on this since 6 mos now. Recently I ve started having night sweats-drenched but does not happen every night. Happened again last night 3 nights after my period. My biggest concern is I m having weird chest pains-aching. I know for a fact this is not hernia/ heartburn or indigestion. I ve documented this now for 3 weeks off and on. Some times I have heart palpatations but nothing too major. I m having more of a tight achy feeling-constrictive at times. Sometimes it feels like my chest is heavy. (my blood pressue has always ran low and still is.)Left to middle of chest pains and can be sporadic. My left arm at times has felt weighted but this has not been too major. I take a womans one a day, bee pollen , calcium and omega. I do not want to go to dr and seem ridiculous. Now this seems bothersome enough to make me a little concerned. Just don t want to jump on the heart issue too soon but jeeze this is weird. By the way family history (mom has myasthenia gravis treated by Chapel Hill Med. and Dad has high blood pressure. Diabetes runs on moms side and breast cancer runs on dad s/female side.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013