Night sweats behind ears, on back, high temperature. Treatment options?

Hi, its about one year during the nigth I am sweting on the back of my hear and my back.... just yesterday I been in hospidal because i ws with tempeture veri higth,so that doctor he sid i got someting wrong the was ask me sty in ospedal to better checkinn but i was so scering i said to them to bach another day..... i am craing please help me:-(
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012
you have simply some sort of infections and that is reflected with temperature.Nothing much to worry to get hospitalized for check ups and investigation.Please go ahead.