Night sweats and nausea. Diagnsoed with hernia and GERD. Done cardiac work up. Something missing?

I went to the ER a few weeks ago with chest tightness, night sweats , and nausea. They did a full cardiac workup and said that everything was fine, although I did have a small esophogeal hernia and gerd . I also have depression and anxiety disorder , due to the fact that I had been sick for so long. I am working with a psychiatrist for the depression and anxiety, and my acid and gerd seem to have gotten better. However, I am still having night sweats (usually once in the early morning), and all day nausea. Could my cardiac work up missed something? Thank you, GB
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012