Night sweat, headache, pimple in scalp, lymph nodes swollen. Had STD, oral sex. Any risk?

Hello, I did oral sex to 2 different man for the last 1 year. And my last exposure about 2 months ago, i am scared to get HIV because some experts says " no risk " and some says " there is risk ". And I have sympton for sure, night sweat, headache a little bit and also i found pimple sometimes in my scalp and behind my ear and lymph very swollen under my right ear. I did have std that I got from year ago, but dont know what is it. Do you think that oral sex really carries no risk ?. I did swollen their precum sometimes, only precum. What do you think my risk ?. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013