Night splints, CTs syndrome. Can't sleep. What can help neck?

Hai! My name is Raul from Puerto Rico I was operated 3 years ago because my hand nerves were pinch. The main problem was with neck and shoulders so I got operated. Everything went well until now2012. I never had Cts syndrome , now I have to use night cock-up splints and it is a misery to go to sleep. I feel depress because I FEEL WORSE! I go to Quiropractic, psisiatra, and nothing works. I still have the same pain in the neck. Now I am using small amounts of percocet , Cataflam etc. Results negative. I don t like the way I am living! If you can help me in some advise I will apreciate your kindness. Thank you your friend Raul Rivera Ruiz PO BOX CIDRA PUERTO RICO 0000 Tel. 0000 8350 E-mail YYYY@YYYY ............
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Oct 2012
hi Raul..its understandable that CTS is painful condition..still you can consult with your orthopaedician for the next plan of management..these days pain clinics are available at hands where they try different things like nerve blocks and also certain don't give up..wishing you a speedy recovery