Night sickness, milky leakage from nipples, pain in breasts, bleeding post intercourse. Pregnancy ?

i have had the merina iud in for about 2 years now. i took an at home pregnancey test and it came up negitive. so i didnt think anything about it. last night i kept getting sick about 3 times. i went to bed and this morning i notice while i was cleaning out my piercing in my nipples that my boobs started to leaking milky looking stuff like i was lactating. about a week or so my boobs were swollen and hurt so bad where it hurt to touch them and everytime i have sexual intercourse i start to bleed . now i have only been having sexual intercourse 2twice in the past 2 weeks i dont know if im pregnant or what but im really conserened.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012