Night flow, difficulty in masturbation, get attracted to female friends. Is this normal?

hi , i am a 20 year student. i have some time night flow.but, i am unable to masterbate. may be i am unable to concentrate enough while materbating.i always have night flow .now, i am able to realise the moment i have night flow.i am also attracted towards my female friends.i want to know am i normal.or have i any sexual problem.i have somtime tried to masterbate but after sometime i found some erection but then nothing happpens.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear 89abhir athaur IT is normal few boys as you said unable to concentrate while masturbating , unable to enjoy . the semen production is at it peak in your age group hence you may have night falls again it's normal. getting attracted to female friends is again a good and normal side of your sexuality . what is bothering you/ every thing is fine my dear. relax.....