Night and day sweats, can't have intercourse. Is the wound post operation healed?

i had a hysterectomy 10 weeks ago cervex ovaries and uterus removed due to a large cyst and fibroids have been cut vertically, im having terrible night sweats and sweats throughout the day cant have intercourse just to tight and painfull can only get the penis in about a inch , my husband is very understanding i have tried k y jelly but didnt help i can orgasim and my libido is fine if anything its better than what it was before the op , is this common are this inside still swollen ? please help dont fancy going on hrt with the side effects . thankyou karen age 46
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012