Niggling tight pain under breast since a long term. What could it be?

Hi, I have had a niggling tight pain under my left breast for the last four years. It is always there and does not get any worse or better. I have in the past had a chest x-ray , mammogram and referral to the pain clinic (which did not offer any help). Nothing has been found. My doctor says there is nothing wrong with me but when l visit my reflexologist she picks something up in this area every time. After this length of time the problem cant be life threatening but it is a horrible thought to know that l have to live with this for the rest of my life and l am only 45 years of age. I do not take pain relief because after this length of time l know it is not good for me and it does not remove the pain anyway. on a scale of 1 - 10 (1 being pain free and 10 being very bad) l rate my pain level at 4/5. Any ideas of what it could be?. My GP is also due to retire end of March so is a second opinion the right route to take?.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013