Newly married, get pain and burning, pricking in vaginal walls everytime after sex. What will ease the feeling?

We are newly married couple it just been 45 days, whenever I intercourse my wife gets pain and burning sensation at times she also complain about something preaking in her vagial side walls, she also do not feel great about sex her orgasm last only for few seconds, she do not feel of getting horny...we love each other verry much and we want her to be normal, what would be the case? please help us.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
good evening
it looks that your wife is some sort of vaginal infection or std
please consult your doctor and ask for tests to be done for std and vaginal swab culture,it will tell us the nature of infection