Newly married couple, constant fighting, physical abuse, hatred. Counselling and treatment options?

hello dr. iam XXXXXX from XXXXXXX.newly married.we are in love and arrenged marriage.after marriage we are not happy in from three days we are fitghting countinused.she starting hate to me.but still i love to her.when we fight last time i was slape to her.she totally hate to we didnt talking . im totally confused sir.please help me.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jun 2012
Radiologist, Nuclear Medicine 's  Response
Dear Pravin After first few months love and hate relationship is not abnormal however this should be occasional not frequent.
Any negative emotion and if the same continues for long is injurious to either of the partners
You both need to discuss things together and learn to increase love rather than hatred.
Things should be resolved by not paying too much attention to each other's mistake.
Moreover some vacation spent which gives both a break from stressful life of modern days is a good way to repair old wound.
hope this resolves the problem.