Newly addicted to cigarettes. Pain in left arm. Do I need to see a doctor?

Hello, I am 29 years of age and with no problems in my health. Lately, For the last couple of months I have started smoking cigeretts (about 5 a day and may go upto 8) due to a lot of stress and tension in my married life. For the last 5 days, I have been experiencing slight pain in my left arm and I fell I am getting a heart attack every time I smoke a cig. Do you recommend that I visit a doctor and If so, what tests should I get done. Thank you so much for your help!
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013